Senior Manager at Rekrut India Consulting
Views:524 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Infrastructure & Procurement - Financial Services (15-25 yrs)
Job Role :
- Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the company's infrastructure projects and procurement activities.
- Manage procurement processes and policies, including procurement, contracting, supplier management and compliance.
- Closely work with other managers and stakeholders to align infrastructure and procurement strategies with business objectives.
- Developing and implementing the infrastructure strategy and roadmap, aligned with business objectives and priorities
- Tracking and reporting on key functional metrics to reduce costs and improve effectiveness
- Manage the procurement process and ensure compliance with policies, standards and best practices
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors and service providers and manage relationships and performance
- Lead and mentor a team of infrastructure and procurement professionals and foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and excellence
- Manage the infrastructure and procurement budget and ensure optimal use of resources
- Assist in the recruitment, training, appraisal, supervision and dismissal of departmental staff
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.