Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:530 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Information Technology - Startup (12-15 yrs)
- The incumbent will provide technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of the information technology program.
- The IT Head will be the one to devise the IT strategy for new verticals and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place which will include requirement gathering, Vendor Evaluation, and an end to end implementation.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following :
- Developing strategic plans, identifying Information Technology applications supporting business plans for new businesses or creating new strategic options, focused on increasing employee productivity and while maintaining practical information security needs
- Responsible for the technology vision and planning process that will regularly evaluate existing technology, information systems, and staffing, research new solutions, and technologies, and recommend changes.
- Planning and controlling hardware and software acquisitions, and facilities for the Information Technology department to ensure consistency with and support of the vertical business plans
- Directing the design, development, and maintenance of systems, programs, and systems software to meet the unique business needs of the vertical.
- Identifying vendors for software and mobile applications required to meet business requirements and work towards an end to end implementation
- Develops and monitors the approved annual operating and capital budgets for information and technology systems.
- Gaining knowledge in systems and hardware developments to ensure incorporation of new developments in future systems
- B.E / B.Tech with 12+ years of total work experience in all phases of computer operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of information systems technology subjects and extensive knowledge of hardware and software with the ability to keep abreast of new technologies.
- Business principles and techniques of administration, organization, and management to include an in-depth understanding of the key business issues that exist.
- Data processing methods and procedures, and computer software systems
- Systems design and development process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, pilot testing, installation, evaluation, and operational management
- Negotiating with vendors, contractors, and others
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Planning and organizing / Plan, implement and support systems in a complex business environment
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members
- Proven experience as Head IT or similar leadership role in Information Technology.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.