Head - Information Technology - Retail (12-15 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role entails building a robust IT strategy and digital roadmap for the organisation while working closely with the senior leadership and external vendor partners.
Our client is India's premiere retail chain that offers their customers an international shopping experience and provide a means to the young working populous with new and more comfortable options that meet their requirements and also those of the modern Indian culture.
- Overall responsible for devising and updating IT strategy and roadmap for stores and at an enterprise level
- Prepare and execute IT budget for both entities and ensure the budget guidelines are followed and expenditure is within IT budget
- Create digital roadmap for the organization and set short, medium- and long-term objectives and time bound actions plans
- Initiate, lead and/or support IT requirements of the assigned business functions and their delivery in accordance with project goals, time scales and costs
- ERP, CRM, integration across platforms/technologies for the various lines of business including: stores and in-house
- Network Infrastructure & Storage Management, Disaster Recovery Management across the portfolio
- Leading the IT ERP and infrastructure planning for upcoming projects
- To ensure the entire network connectivity up-time for business process to have a smooth functioning
- Lead, manage and train the team across multiple locations across India
- Working closely with vendor partners, business / functional heads, supply chain team etc.
- B.Tech / BCA with Master's Degree in Technology with over 12 years of experience in IT application customization & implementation, program management & infrastructure
- Prior or current experience in working in a Retail, Retail Shopping Centre, Consumer, Hospitality and QSR setup is a must
- Prior or current experience in working in a FMCG setup would be beneficial
- Technology exposure in Retailers POS integration and various modules of SAP is a must
- Experience in defining the product, process flow and converting business requirements into technical requirements
- Project Management and implementation of customised solutions
- Should have exposure to Systems and Networks including firewalls, anti-intrusion skills
- Experience in handling Third Party vendors
- A strong leader that can provide guidance and mentor-ship to team members
- Internal motivation and a high desire to achieve and excel
- Must possess an entrepreneurial drive and take ownership
- Free hand to develop the entire digital roadmap and IT strategy and implement it across the organisation
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry nor
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mitali Bansal on +91 124 452 5481
Contact - Mitali Bansal - +91 124 452 5481
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.