Founder & CEO at The Recruiters
Views:990 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Head - Information Technology - Real Estate (15-25 yrs)
Head - IT - Real Estate
Position : Head - IT
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 15 to 25 Years
CTC : 60-80 Lacs
Job Description :
- To formulate IT strategy for the Infrastructure, Security and Application Rollout. Ensure 97% business availability and support for IT Infrastructure and Applications that are planned and rolled out in the organization, by the department. Lead the team to ensure effective implementation of the same for achievement of targets
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Prepare Annual Investment and operations budget (including staffing levels) for the unit.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications
- Evaluate and deploy new applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Design, develop, documents and install application enhancements and upgrades.
- Negotiate contracts with software and service providers
- Liaise with company's software suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
- Manage and provide direction for the application team in support of business operations.
- Coordinate feasibility studies for software and system products under consideration for purchase, and give advice based on findings.
- Contribute to pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas, and make the appropriate recommendations
- Liaise with network administrators and software engineers to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
- Compile and maintain inventory of company software and systems assets and their corresponding contracts/agreements
- Review and analyze existing applications- effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users, hold clinics as necessary, and other user-related activities.
- Develop, distribute, and coordinate in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
- Update the company backup procedures according to new or modified applications.
- Update the company DR setup and procedures, ensuring that new applications or application updates are part of the DR
Educational Qualifications & Relevant Experience :
- Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer systems design or computer science, and 15 years equivalent work experience.
- 6 years direct experience managing applications and/or 10 years in systems management.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.