Head - Information Technology - Pharma (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for an IT Professional from Pharma Industry . The client is a top Pharma company based in Europe.
The position is based in Ireland.
The client plans to implement latest version of SAP for entire operations. However
before starting this exercise they plan to integrate all applications developed
through different vendors and bring on common platform.
The main objective of this role is to combine the various subsystems (sales, payment, distribution system, Finance) into one integrated system to ensure they work together as a unit.
- Design, build, synthesize and implement technological applications that are customized to meet Client's needs.
- Together with professionals in the IT department, test and authenticate software to determine suitability before integration into the company's main system.
- Purchasing subsystems from different contracted vendors, assessing information technology (IT) system requirements, creating an integration plan or solution, and building a personalized application.
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs and other documents related to systems integration, and develop work plans for team members.
- Ensure that the organization's computer and network systems are up to date and consistent with the latest technological trends. Research, analyze and advise the management on the latest and most efficient computer systems.
- Drive innovation & keep abreast with latest trends & technologies.
- Business Functional and Process knowledge of SFDC, CRM, E-Commerce, Warehouse Management, PI/PO, Sales & Distribution, Material Management,
- Strong knowledge of Production, QA Process and Batch management, Document Management System / Enterprise content management system, MRP and WM.
- HRMS and Time management integration with Finance and allied application like Performance management
- Art work management system using CAD/ CAM or Product Design Management
- Building KPI for Data warehouse and subsequent Analytics from consolidated data
- Project management skills strong knowledge of Process Integration
- Pharma system knowledge, System integration, program management skills.
- Hands-on experience in System integration.
- Hands on working experience with Plan Visage is an advantage.
- Should have contemporary IT experience with exposure to social media and cloud based platform integration.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and good relationship with the industry.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, information systems, computer science.
- Minimum fifteen years- experience working in IT operations in the Pharma Industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.