Engagement Manager at Bay Steeds Associates
Views:813 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Information Technology - NBFC (8-20 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 8-14 years of IT experience & minimum 5 years of experience of Business-IT
- Experience of delivering IT strategy/delivery is essential
- Experience of working with a senior management team to develop a business focused IT and strategies that will effectively support their business needs.
- Experience of successfully implementing an IT strategy through business planning.
- Evidence of delivering high quality, customer focused services.
- Experience of contributing to the development and implementation of effective management of information systems that aid the decision-making process.
- Evidence of contribution to major transformation and building teams at a time of change.
- Proven experience in IT applications e.g. ERP, CRM etc. applications
- Proven experience in IT Infrastructure such as Network, Servers, Workplace Infrastructure, Collaboration tools etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for IT at Organization including IT Applications as well as IT Infrastructure
- Responsible for providing Strategy and Vision for IT at Organization and successful execution of the IT Strategy.
- Business Relation Manager role with various business functions & technical functions for the below points: a. Internal Customer Management, b. Software Development Life Cycle, c. Budget Management, d. Business Process Management, e. Vendor Management
- Manage internal business stakeholder expectations at leadership level
- Evaluation of various technology solutions and recommend right solutions.
- Play an active role in Project Implementation / Rollouts as a Business Analyst / Project Manager (ERP, CRM, HRMS, Helpdesk / Project Management tools, Collaboration tools, etc.)
- Be part of Core Project teams for any IT initiative
- Project Management: Monitoring / Tracking of project milestones / action items, effective Status Reporting to key stakeholders, Escalation
- Project Governance - Reporting
- Requirement gathering and analysis, identify opportunities for business process automation and highlight key benefits to the business, Converting Business Requirements into IT specifications
- Managing Training business stakeholders during IT project roll outs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.