Key Account Manager at Synergy Consultants
Views:2797 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Information Technology - Marketing Platform - WEM (12-25 yrs)
Head of Marketing Platform - WEM
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
- This role provides leadership and strategic direction to multiple globally diverse teams in the delivery of a digital marketing platform that drives the commercial transformation.
- This individual is responsible for providing engineering leadership for the digital marketing platform team that would focus on WEM, direct-to-consumer (D2C) commerce, mobile websites and applications. This role will lead the architecture, design and development of the consumer engagement platform.
- This role will work with the platform product managers to define the global platform vision and an executable roadmap. This role will then be responsible for delivering the platform capabilities, in accordance with the roadmap, that can be reused across brands, markets and regions. From an operations perspective, this individual will review operational successes and challenges periodically, design the continuous improvement strategy for how systems will evolve, interact, and solve business needs. This role also prepares function budgets and unit salary plans.
- Provide engineering leadership in building a global consumer engagement platform for the digital marketing landscape. Hire and groom world-class engineering talent for building the platform.
- Enable proactive IT solutions to drive business growth and profitability
- Deliver innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions to meet enterprise needs and to drive business growth and profitability
- Insight and understanding on best practices and keeping pace with competition and peer companies
- Thought leadership in emerging marketing and eCommerce technologies
- Work with businesses and capability teams to establish business process sustainability and business benefits
- Extensive collaboration with other IT Services Delivery Teams to ensure high performance of the global application portfolio
- Recommend and drive the prioritization of Information Technology decisions for the global businesses to ensure world class engineering and value for ITS investment
- Foster a culture of innovation, learning and continuous improvement
The right person for this role is innovative and proactive with sharing his or her vision, a self-starter who is a holistic, big-picture thinker, and passionate about delivering world-class technology solutions that enable the business to optimize operations to maximize the value of K-C technological investments.
Key Interfaces: Functional Engineer, Business Client, Solution Engineers and Enterprise Architects, functional leadership (Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing, etc.), Enterprise Data Management teams, ITS leadership including business partners, engineering and application leaders, and the enterprise architecture team.
External Interfaces: Consultant, 3rd Party provider.
Travel may include approximately 25% of work time.
- Accountable for the engineering and delivery of digital marketing platform globally the areas of direct accountability will include WEM, direct-to-consumer (D2C) commerce, mobile websites and applications including the delivery of the global consumer engagement platform. Will define, analyze, and deliver business initiatives in accordance with business and IT priorities and annual budgets.
- Accountable for attracting and retaining engineering talent for building a digital marketing platform.
- Define platform roadmap and execute it in alignment with the business objectives.
- Identify technology opportunities which provide strategic/tactical advantages in planning, managing and conducting the business.
- Ensure engineering excellence in the implementations by governing the adoption of engineering best practices
- Engage with key customers and other external business partners to deliver IT solutions with high quality in a globally consistent manner. Represents the face of IT to the customer.
- Enable staff with the needed functional and technical skills required to meet growing application portfolio and changing technology needs. Help develop leaders through real time coaching and mentoring, driving with global leader mindset.
- Consistently demonstrates the One Behaviors. Maintains and evolves cultural awareness; acts with global fluency. Adopts a test and learn, fail fast mindset with calculated risk taking.
- Demonstrates deep learning agility and promotes a learning culture. Acts and influences as a people leader across the organization. Takes personal accountability for self-development, while building and developing talent around them.
- Acts as a disruptive change agent fluidly moving back and forth between transformation initiatives and day-to-day business as usual. Delivers right mix of operations, delivery, strategy and innovation. Listens for reflection; partners with business and functions to deliver outcomes.
- Provides Business Technology thought leadership, bringing knowledge and solutions to drive business outcomes. Thinks digital and embraces next generation ways of doing work.
- Promote and build global leaders, develop staff with the needed functional and technical skills required to meet growing application portfolio and changing technology needs.
- Leads others to complete Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives; consults and shares knowledge across organization.
- Ensure insight and understanding of best practices and keeping pace with competition and peer companies.
- Participate in the executive Community of Practice calls with business partners and stakeholders as appropriate and needed.
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
- B.S. A masters degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
- 12+ years of equivalent experience in information technology leading large, remote, global teams across time zones and a minimum of 5 years experience in engineering management.
- Domain experience in digital marketing is preferred. Strong functional background that provides solid understanding of CPG business along with detailed technical knowledge of industry leading systems and applications in the digital marketing area.
- Good understanding of web technologies is required.
- Demonstrated skills in solution architecture, software development, engineering management, application delivery, strong sense of urgency in delivering results, high cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity, strong communication/collaboration. Hands-on engineering skills will help.
- Significant experience in building highly skilled engineering teams and working with out-sourced partners.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading the development and implementation of content management and commerce solutions. Experience in Sitecore CMS (.NET) and commerce platform experience with Salesforce Commerce is desirble. Experience in other commerce platforms like Shopify Plus and other CMS platforms is a plus.
- Experience leading IT projects and/or programs with strong SDLC experience including agile and waterfall methodologies. Good knowhow on branching strategies, CI/CD best practices and devOps practices is desired.
- Experience in building APIs (SOAP/REST) and microservices in cloud providers like AWS or Azure is a must.
- Strong knowledge of web security and industry best practices is a must.
- Strong portfolio and project management experience
- Strong facilitation skills required. Must display vision and resiliency
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory.
- DIGITAL- Digital Platforms (In-Depth)
- DIGITAL CORE - APIs (In-Depth)
- DIGITAL CORE - Continuous Learning (In-Depth)
- DIGITAL CORE - Cyber Security Awareness & Compliance (Working)
- DIGITAL CORE - Data Security (In-Depth)
- DIGITAL CORE - DevOps (Working)
- DIGITAL CORE - Digital Workplace (Basic)
- DIGITAL CORE - Enterprise Agile (In-Depth)
- DIGITAL CORE - Enterprise Automation (Basic)
- DIGITAL CORE - Identity Access & Management (Working)
- DIGITAL CORE - Intelligent Operations (Basic)
- DIGITAL CORE - Journey-Based User Experience (In-Depth)
- DIGITAL CORE - Leadership Dimensions (Working)
- DIGITAL CORE - Learning Agility (In-Depth)
- DIGITAL CORE - Master Data Management (Basic)
- DIGITAL CORE - Microservices (In-Depth)
- DIGITAL CORE - Mobile Apps (In-Depth)
- DIGITAL CORE - Outcomes (Working)
- DIGITAL CORE - Product Owner (Working)
- DIGITAL CORE - Scrum Master (Basic)
- FUNCTIONAL - Benefits Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Benefits Management - Business Cases (Basic)
- FUNCTIONAL - Business Acumen (Basic)
- FUNCTIONAL - Business Communications (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Business Risk Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Change Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Consultancy (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Continuous Improvement (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Data Analysis (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Emerging Technology Monitoring (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Entrepreneurial Project Ownership (Basic)
- FUNCTIONAL - Financial Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Innovation (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Investment Prioritization (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - IT Governance (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - IT Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Outsourcing Partner Relationship Mgmt. (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Portfolio Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Problem Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Program and Project Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Project Management - Project Estimates (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Requirements Gathering & Analysis (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Service Desk and Incident Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Service Level Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Service Operation (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Solution Architecture (In-Depth)
- FUNCTIONAL - Stakeholder Relationship Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Strategy Development (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - System Development Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - System Integration (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Systems Design (In-Depth)
- FUNCTIONAL - Technical Specialism (Basic)
- FUNCTIONAL - Thought Leadership (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Trusted Relationship (In-Depth)
- LEADERSHIP - Build Trust - Influencing Others (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Cloud Operations and Maintenance (Working)
- PROCESS - Software Development Lifecycle (In-Depth)
- PROCESS - Alignment (Working)
- PROCESS - Autonomy (Working)
- PROFESSIONAL - Business Product Knowledge (In-Depth)
- PROFESSIONAL - Collaboration (Working)
- PROFESSIONAL - Conflict Management (Working)
- PROFESSIONAL - Consensus Building (Working)
- PROFESSIONAL - Decision Making (Working)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.