Head - Information Technology - Manufacturing & Retail (17-22 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Responsible for developing suitable IT strategy in consultation with Leadership team pertaining to Software application, hardware platform, networking and security in line with business strategy.
Our client is a large Indian MNC in the retail and manufacturing sector based out of Coimbatore.
Reporting directly to the MD, you will responsible to,
- Develop annual IT plan and Operating Budget.
- Establish IT objectives & roadmap in line with business objectives.
- Develop IT policy & standards pertaining to IT governance and security and ensure the same is implemented and audited.
- Guide IT team to acquire, develop, test and implement software and hardware systems.
- Explore and adopt new technologies for upgradation of IT technology.
- Ensure validation for procurement of IT products and services for effective implementation.
- Ensure IT systems are functioning at optimal performance.
- Ensure & measure business benefits are realized out of IT initiatives.
- Effectively drive change management process for ensuring smooth transition from existing system to new systems.
- Hold periodic performance reviews with the team and suitably guide them for achieving the desired business results.
- Establish and sustain robust communication with all relevant stakeholders for effective engagement internally and externally.
- Ensure continuous development of employees and are appropriately motivated to carry out their required responsibilities.
- Define and adhere to SLAs for all IT support and Services for internal & External stakeholders.
- Minimum 17 years of work experience in IT. (Minimum 5 years in Leadership Roles, handling multiple sites)
- Ability to guide and direct the team
- Strong Technology Orientation towards IOT, Software implementation / ERP, Network, Server, Data & Security Management
- Strong Interpersonal Skills for better working with internal stakeholders
- Good Communication skills (verbal & Written)
- Effective networking skills
- Analytical skills
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth story of a leading organization
- Excellent learning and growth opportunities for the right candidate
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jyoti Agrawal on + 91 080 6826 6822.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.