Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:954 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:198
Head - Information Technology - Manufacturing Firm (18-25 yrs)
About The Company :
ARA's Client Auto Comp (pseudonym) was established in Year 1991. They manufacture critical precision components like steering yokes (both hot/cold, Ferrous/nonferrous forging and sheet metal) steering joints various types of sub-assemblies such as slip shaft assemblies & I shaft assemblies, Steering Columns, Differential housings and steering gearbox housing; Tie rod ends & Ball joints, propeller shaft yokes, Spindle axle, Arms and levers, connecting rods etc. for HCVs and LCVs.
Their customers are all major Tier I companies in Steering System across domestic and international markets with over 80% of revenues coming from exports. AutoComp is trusted by Global OEMs and hence work only as OEMs suppliers with a very limited exposure to After market. We are approved tier II suppliers by most major car and truck manufacturers in North America and Europe. We also have the ability to deliver and service on a global platform making us an ideal choice for tier I customers in major global automotive hubs
AutoComp provide world-class quality products out of India, which ensures that we continue to "MAKE IN INDIA". We also provide local support to all our international customers hence giving the feel of "LOCAL PURCHASE" coupled with "LOW-COST MANUFACTURING" providing a win-win situation for the customer.
The Role :
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement a comprehensive IT strategy aligned with the company's overall business goals and objectives.
- Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and trends relevant to the auto component manufacturing industry and recommend their adoption to improve operational efficiency, data security, productivity, and competitiveness.
- Collaborate with senior management and other stakeholders to understand the IT needs; priorities and translate them into actionable plans.
- Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company's IT infrastructure, including hardware, software, networks, servers, and databases.
- Ensure the availability, security and integrity of IT systems & data through the implementation of robust security measures and disaster recovery plans.
Skills Required :
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, systems, and emerging technologies relevant to manufacturing sector.
- Cyber Laws compliance, disaster recovery management, and data center management.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Sound understanding of information security principles and best practices.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Educational Qualification (Regular): B.Tech / B.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology) / or a related field
- Experience: 18 to 25 years (9-10 years of team management experience)
- Industry Exposure: Proven experience in IT leadership roles, preferably in the manufacturing industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.