Head - Information Technology - Manufacturing (16-20 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - CIO, Head IT, manufacturing, 5000 cr, gurgaon, delhi ncr, noida, automobile, VP IT
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Head IT position in a company with a turnover of over INR 5000 cr. Looking for seasoned professional leading IT for a similar size and scale with the ability to drive the next phase digitization.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of construction equipment headquartered in Gurgaon. They have 5 factories, more than 50 deals and 500 outlets covering PAN India operations.
They have been early adopters of technology in their industry and have state of the art facilities enabled by technology.
- Create IT strategy and roadmap in alignment with business objectives
- Devise and establish IT systems and policies to support the implementation of IT strategy
- Oversee all information and technology operations for the organization
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Group IT, contribute to Group IT strategy, drive convergence on enterprise solutions, ensure alignment with global policies and standards
- Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Evaluate and recommend efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Ensure technological equipment and software are implemented and used optimally meeting all functionality and efficiency requirements
- Preparation and Control of IT budget
- Build relationships with IT vendors and create cost-efficient contracts
- BE/ BTech (Computer Science)/ MCA with 18-20 years of experience
- Proven experience as IT Head or similar role for 3-5 years in reputed organization
- Experience in evaluation, implementation and management of IT systems
- Sound knowledge of SAP ERP/ WMS/ HRIS/ MES/ SRM systems
- Good understanding of Dealer Management System/ CRM/ PLM systems
- Have past experience in managing IT Infrastructure (Data Centre/ Network/ Productivity tools) and good understanding of IT/ Cyber Security
- Should be well conversant with latest digital technologies of Cloud/ Mobility/ RPA/ IoT/ AI/ ML/ Data Analytics
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Opportunity to lead the next phase of digital growth for the company on a large scale.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Varsha Barooah - +91 (0) 124 452 5463
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.