Senior Consultant at Transform HR Group
Views:1226 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Information Technology - Manufacturing (15-25 yrs)
Position : Head IT/VP IT
Location : Kolkata
Profile : 15 Years and above experience with expertise in SAP Implementation & Management, IT infrastructure Management, IT new initiatives, Application development and implementation of SAP - FMS .
Industry : Any Manufacturing
1. Direct and manage computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, programs, and schedules for business and finance data processing, computer services, network communications, and management information services to accomplish corporate goals and objectives.
2. Direct the information and data integrity of the company and its business units.
3. Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of the information technology needs of the company to ensure the computer capabilities are responsive to the needs of the company's growth and objectives.
4. Develop and establish operating policies and approaches for computing and information technology.
5. Evaluate overall operations of computing and information technology functions and recommend enhancements.
6. Advise senior management on strategic systems conversions and integrations in support of business goals and objectives.
7. Prepare enterprise objectives and budgets to facilitate the orderly and efficient capture, storage, processing, and dissemination of information.
8. Ensure the security of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
9. Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
10. Responsible for the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
11. Identify emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the company.
12. Assess new computing technologies to determine potential value for the company.
13. Oversee ongoing improvements and the feasibility of system enhancements.
14. Establish company infrastructure to support and guide individual divisions/departments/sites in computing and information technology efforts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.