Head - Information Technology - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description -
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, report progress through periodic status updates and phase gate reviews, influence and drive efficiency in plants.
- Ideate, Design and Implement Digitalization initiatives in the company to enable adoption of new business models and provide new revenue value-producing opportunities.
Our client : Indian setup HQ - Delhi, almost 40 years old company mainly into manufacturing
- Devise and update Information Technology & IT Applications Strategy along with road maps for the business as a functional process owner
- Adept at handling large 24/7/365 IT setups & leading multi-locational teams, employing long term cost saving strategies, providing functional expertise in deploying business applications
- Prepare & control the annual IT Infrastructure & Application budget including manpower, AMC & projects.
- Define and roll-out of the IT policies and processes related to IT Infrastructure & Applications and End User Computing Devices, Server Management
- B.Tech Computer Science / MBA, with 17+ years of experience in IT, within a Manufacturing setup
- Must have prior Experience in supporting S/4 HANA at the HO
- Experience in S/4 HANA implementation, support and rollout; business process re-engineering / design (AS-IS, TO-BE) with focus on process improvement
- S/4 HANA & Cloud Computing experience, CRM exposure, DMS and HANA are added advantage
- Exciting career growth
- Good remuneration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prince Jain on +91 124 452 5415.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.