Head - Information Technology - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description -
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, report progress through periodic status updates and phase gate reviews, influence and drive efficiency in plants.
- Ideate, Design and Implement Digitalization initiatives in the company to enable adoption of new business models and provide new revenue value-producing opportunities.
Our client : Indian setup HQ - Delhi, almost 40 years old company mainly into manufacturing
- Devise and update Information Technology & IT Applications Strategy along with road maps for the business as a functional process owner
- Adept at handling large 24/7/365 IT setups & leading multi-locational teams, employing long term cost saving strategies, providing functional expertise in deploying business applications
- Prepare & control the annual IT Infrastructure & Application budget including manpower, AMC & projects.
- Define and roll-out of the IT policies and processes related to IT Infrastructure & Applications and End User Computing Devices, Server Management
- B.Tech Computer Science / MBA, with 17+ years of experience in IT, within a Manufacturing setup
- Must have prior Experience in supporting S/4 HANA at the HO
- Experience in S/4 HANA implementation, support and rollout; business process re-engineering / design (AS-IS, TO-BE) with focus on process improvement
- S/4 HANA & Cloud Computing experience, CRM exposure, DMS and HANA are added advantage
- Exciting career growth
- Good remuneration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prince Jain on +91 124 452 5415.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.