Head - Information Technology - Infra/Energy (15-27 yrs)
Opening for IT- Head- Chennai
Experience- 15 yrs+
Preference- CITY GAS DISTRIBUTION / OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
JOB DESCRIPTION: Head of Information Technology
1.1 Create a vision for ICT within the organisation, communicate it to employees and lead and motivate the team to achieve the vision.
1.2 Develop an ICT strategy which identifies the future direction of the use of technology within the organisation to drive efficiencies. Research options for future ICT development.
1.3 Provide advice to EMT and the Board on the application and use of ICT to provide excellent services working closely with the senior management team to overcome business challenges with the use of technology.
1.4 To identify solutions and opportunities to improve organisational performance. Evaluate customer's requirements, prepare and present proposals, design and deliver solutions to meet customer's objectives.
2.1 Be a champion of change, optimising current IT solutions whilst promoting innovative solutions to operational challenges
2.2 Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities. Prepare and implement project plans to achieve the desired outcomes.
2.3 Control and manage the project resources and budget.
- Oversee entire IT department, including infrastructure and applications
- Liaise between all parties to understand requirements and how best to meet them
- Procure buy in from senior management for needed projects
- Manage and oversee all stages of the development lifecycle for new projects
- Work to deliver products on time and on budget
- Help to prioritize short and long term objectives
- Maintain existing programs, seeing that necessary updates are made
- Oversee maintenance of hardware
- Stay up to date on security risks and ensure corporate security
- Report progress and challenges to senior management
- Work to meet the overall corporate goals
- Optimize profitability and customer satisfaction through technology
- See that all reported issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.