Assistant Manager at Quadrangle
Views:791 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Information Technology - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- Developing periodic IT plans & strategies, in coordination with the macro plans of organization.
- Formulating long-term / short-term strategic plans to IT enhance operations, business profitability & revenue; involved in spearheading turnaround initiatives.
- Driving overall IT Operations inclusive of defining the IT roadmap, budgeting, technology evaluation, and execution of business-critical projects.
- Accountability for the delivery as per agreed portfolio of development plan & support schedules/service levels
- Experience in developing future technology strategy and roadmaps that are business outcome focused
- Work in close partnership with Project Management to ensure on-time and on-budget execution & delivery
- Ensure that development/support team are clear on the deliverables and act as an escalation point
- Ensure that portfolio of development plan & support schedules are regularly monitored and tuned for the performance as per agreed performance parameters
- Flag off the proactively the development/systems issues in advance so as to ensure proper application availability
- Ensure that proper staffing, skills & sourcing are done as per industry standard and adhere to the requisite norms as laid out by the enterprise
- Ensure that team resources are adequately & requisitely trained as per the need of portfolio of development plan & support schedules
- Ensure that Industry standard is followed towards managing the application development & support plan through proper application development management strategy
- Ensure that in the areas of Change/configuration/release/testing/quality a proper disciplined is followed by defining and maintaining common standards and processes
- Ensure all portfolio of development plan & support schedules are aligned to strategic framework
- Strive for competitive and industry best practice in Application development/support methodology
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the business users
- Responsible for overall budgets and reporting against them
- Supports resource allocation within and across the function