HR Head at Michigan Engineering
Views:797 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Head - Information Technology - Engineering & Construction Industry (10-15 yrs)
Job title - Head - IT
Industry Type : Engineering & Construction
Work Location : Mumbai
Background : Tunnel Projects
1. IT Infrastructure Management and SAP Application Administration
2. SAP S4 Hana Basis Technical Administration
3. SAP B1 ERP Technical Support and SQL Database Support and SQL DATA Maintenance Backup Plan
4. SAP Functional & Technical Support in Business One implementation Module
5. Excellent knowledge in Sales, Purchases, Finance, Inventory and Banking Modules in SAP B1
6. Database experience and excellent knowledge in SQL, Sybase, Oracle and SAP HANA DB.
7. Monitor network performance and integrity.
8. DC, DR, Servers, Networking & Connectivity Management, IT Assets Management Laptop, Desktop, Printers, CCTV Cameras, VC Facility, Projectors, Computer Peripherals, IOT .
9. Internal Audit compliances regarding IT Infrastructure
10. SAP Administration Hardware and Software, OS, DB Installation and Maintenance, Basis
11. Administration & maintenance of all systems in SAP Landscape like Solution Manager,
12. Require General awareness of latest technologies and trends in IT Infrastructure and applications.
Minimum of 10- 15 years' experience.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree.
- Good working knowledge of databases like HANA, SAP ECC 6.0, SAP Suite, Oracle, MS SQL Server,
- Technical skills in SQL, Database (SQL) knowledge, database management.
- Hands on experience in various SAP modules like PP, QM, MM, SD, FICO, HR, PM, integration.
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge in Standard Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.