Recruitment Consultant at Spring HR Services
Views:222 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Information Technology - Education/EdTech (15-20 yrs)
Head of IT
Job Description :
- To Manage the design, development, and implementation of the technology strategy and Campus Management Solutions.
- To maintain a secured technology platform for the entire operations ensuring appropriate controls are implemented and maintained.
- To ensure that all IT systems are implemented and maintained to required standards.
- To oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing ones.
- To ensure that technology & communication systems and procedures promote data and education information security and continuity.
- To develop and implement all technology policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- To manage telecommunications infrastructure development plans and projects.
- Knowledge of IT Project Management.
- Detailed understanding of campus management / process re-engineering ability to identify requirements.
- Knowledge of IT Systems monitoring tools.
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the education sector.
- Experience in delivering major business or technology programs.
Keywords - LMS, Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas or equivalent software &; applications.