Head - Information Technology - Diagnostic Chain (15-21 yrs)
- Define standard and architectures - Consolidate the IT processes across the enterprise
- Control performance objectives and over all IT Budgets
- Manage and Monitor day to day operations and transactions and Interfaces - HIS, Finance and PACs
- Review and approve major contracts for computing and information technology services and equipment.
- Ensure the security and availability of the information systems, ERP, communication lines, and equipment.
- Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Responsible for the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
- Identify emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the company.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.