HR at Peoplemint Consultants LLP
Views:353 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Head - Information Technology - Credit Card Domain (7-15 yrs)
Head of Credit Cards (Technology) Designation: Deputy Vice President (DVP)
Head of Credit Cards (Technology) is strategic position where the personnel will be responsible for developing strategy, managing and transforming of credit card technology landscape. Personnel should be aware of the latest developments and changes in the technology ecosystem necessary for credit card product development, customer journeys, system architecture, analytics etc.
- Recognized technical authority for an area within the business.
- Requires commercial awareness.
- Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables.
- Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business.
- Should have worked on multiple card management system from design to implementation
- Strong in AOP budget planning and management
- Responsible for leading production support for Credit Card Platforms within Card Services
- Complete knowledge on system like Prime or Vision+, Switch, HSM
- Conceptualize and implement robust solutions for card management system and other surround systems like ACS, Fraud Management System, API Gateway, ESB, Rewards platform
- Provides expertise in own area and an advanced level of understanding of the banking domain. Have worked on development of Digital Platforms for banks like Net Banking, Mobile Banking, ACS implementation etc.
- Manage strategic projects on credit cards including new implementation and BAUs
- Functional & Technical knowledge of API integration over multiple platforms like Google cloud, AWS, Mulesoft, TIBCO etc.
- Ensure compliance to various regulatory guidelines including CERT-IN, PCI DSS, card schemes, RBI etc.
- Actively engage with vendors for negotiations and day-to-day management
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Develops and implements a Technology Operations & Support Service strategy for the platforms
- Manage application and system walk-through of technical and operational features, functions and attributes as participant/leader of project teams.
- Collaborate with Information Security and Risk Team to monitor usage, identify potential threats/risks, and to mitigate all security exposures through immediate actions, proactive changes, and technology updates.
- Conduct root cause analysis of the issues arising in the system and work with the respective teams to provide resolution
- Experience in management IT vendor for credit card application
- Experience in desiging front end protal / mobile app for credit card
- Should have experience in managing IT production support for cards & payments system
- Should have managed team in the past with IT technical resources
- Detailed understanding on banking and payments architecture design
- Yearly budget and planning on the technology cost for CCMS
- Minimal 7-15 years of experience in Credit Card Domain & Information Technology vertical, in a BANK/FI/ IT/ ITeS
- Proven experience driving a technical team through the design and execution of a card process or product related project
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb client service skills with both creative and analytical mind-set.
- Highly collaborative, yet able to function well independently.
- Experience with transformation, system integration or conversions is highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of storage, network and compute technologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple teams in the delivery of complex projects
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Understanding on the RBI SAR audit requirement, PCI-DSS compliance
- Ability to select vendor based on evaluation framework to optimise technology cost
- Understand new technology in digital payments and improve user experience