Global Talent Acquisition at Conglomerate
Views:2596 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:236
Head - Information Technology - Conglomerate (15-20 yrs)
Head - Information Technology (Nigerian conglomerate)
The Group is a conglomerate with interests across petro-chemicals, plastics and fmcg.
The Head, Information Technology will provide full IT support to the Group's operations and ensure delivery of consistent quality IT products and services in the most cost-effective way. The role will plan and coordinate the implementation of the Group's IT standards and business systems, including maintaining service level agreements, whilst applying and improving IT service delivery measures.
The Key Responsibilities will include :
1. ERP System implementation and management
2. IT Systems - maintenance, upgradation and implementation
3. Design, Analyse, Implement, Integrate, Manage and Support Business Systems
4. Create and maintain BI dashboards
5. Set-up and manage Integrated Communication platforms
6. Design, Implement & Manage Office Internet systems
7. Server and storage management
8. Enterprise IT security management
9. Crisis and change management
10. IT Vendor management
The Head - IT Services will be a member of the senior management for the group, will be based at the Group's head-office in Lagos, Nigeria and will report to the Head of Shared Services of the Group.
To be suitable, the candidate must have :
1. BE / B.Tech degree from an institution of repute
2. At least 15 years of total experience with major share with a manufacturing company
3. Experience in leading a multi-location team
4. Led implementation of ERP systems
5. Created IT systems, processes, SOPs, governance models
6. Built and managed a IT budgets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.