Senior Executive at Mynd Solution
Views:1032 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Information Technology - BPO/IT (12-30 yrs)
Responsibilities for :
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders- feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Should have experience in dotnet
- Manage the staff and equipment that handles switching, routing, and in some cases perimeter devices (firewalls). Build a strong relationship with the security team to ensure smooth infrastructure service operations.
- Must have a good understanding of server technologies. This includes operating systems, as well as physical and virtual servers. Storage, backups and disaster recovery are usually the responsibility of the server team as well.
- Responsible for physically pulling network cabling, physical and fiber optic cabling.