Senior Consultant at Randstad India Private Limited
Views:4041 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Information & Technology - BFSI (15-22 yrs)
- Management of IT infrastructure for daily business operations, to minimize the financial, customer, operational and reputational risks that may occur in a crisis situation and ensure continuous availability of technology and resources.
- To manage the development and oversee the implementation of the branch's security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure maintenance of security of all information systems and resources.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide vision, leadership and governance of the Information Communication Technology ( ICT ) strategy and architecture, ensuring alignment with the SMBC Business Strategy and industry practice.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for business-led innovation and development to deliver ICT solutions that meet internal and external customer needs.
- Engage and influence decision makers to align ICT investment with business objectives.
- Manage the provision of secure and stable ICT services to support business outcomes through effective Technology Risk Management strategies.
- Create and maintain highly professional, customer oriented, innovative and future-focused ICT capability within the organization.
- Develop, implement and maintain best change, people and financial management strategies and frameworks for the ICT.
- Establish and maintain value-based stakeholder and strategic supplier relationships which meet business requirements.
- Develop a communication system for the company, including network infrastructure, wide area connectivity, etc.
- Ensure the security of the business- IT assets.
- Work closely with regional offices to create strategic plans for ICT for the business- future growth.
- Develop a robust Technology Disaster Recovery Infrastructure to ensure business continuity.
- Maintain currency with industry best practice to ensure ICT solutions are fit for purpose.
- Manage alliances within the organization and across the industry for technology fulfilment. Progress organization priorities and ensure effective acquisition and use of resources.
- Sets strategy for monitoring and managing the performance of IT-related systems and services, in respect of their contribution to business performance and benefits to the business.
- Drive a culture of achievement and seek and apply the expertise of key individuals to achieve organization outcomes.
- Inspire and motivate team, provide direction and manage performance.
Working Experience :
- 15-22 Years of Business System Experience.
- A solid understanding of business and technology
- Deep knowledge of business principles
- Extensive experience working in technology and/or business roles within a company.
- Experience Enterprise Architect with solid understanding of Technology Transformation (TOGAF)
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL certifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.