Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:572 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Information Technology - Auto/Auto Ancillary (12-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the entire IT & Technology function
- Driving the IT road Map for the organization and co-owing it with the CFTO & CEO
- Develop world class & Cost-optimized IT Infrastructure, network, Cyber security framework, DR & BCP Framework, Hardware management, Plant security and access control management
- Manage all day to day IT operations
- Managing the IT Capex and Opex budgets for the company with strong focus on ROI for all IT spends.
- Play a key role in developing the Digital, E commerce and Mobile Tech landscape for the company in line with the focus on Consumer Segment growth with special focus on Digital .
- Own, manage and Develop the ERP application (Oracle) including wide basing its application across business processes and integrating it with other applications.
- Co-own with the CFTO, automation of all key financial and Non-Financial MIS with specific focus on DWH and Business Analytics
- Overall, make IT & Technology the Back bone of the organization in its growth Journey.
Critical Capabilities :
- Standard Solutions : Expertise in vendor and product evaluation with focus on overall IT architecture, technology stack & IT road Map to ensure smoother integration, transition and post implementation support.
- Custom Solutions - Core experience in managing the design, development and implementation of business solutions along with managing post implementation support, user training, change management and driving solution adoption.
- IT Architecture - Experience in consolidating the overall IT landscape and creating a unified IT Architecture at the organization level focusing on key technology trends like Cloud, Mobility, Analytics, RPA, IOT, AI etc.
- Good experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, SDLC and BPMS practices and latest technology trends like Cloud Computing, AI/ML, RPA, IOT, Block chain
- IT Operations, Infrastructure & Security : Experience in managing the complete IT operations, infrastructure, network, security, governance and user support for multi-location diversified setups.
- Expertise in all aspects of Partner /Vendor Management (Evaluation, Negotiation, Selection, Performance, SLA)
- Drafted a unified digital landscape to integrate multiple country and brand websites, saving potential of more than 1 Cr.
- Experience in handling website development, redesign, creating mobile apps and digital interfaces to tap end consumers
Ideal Experience :
- Excellent domain knowledge across all Verticals of IT i.e Hardware, Software, Network, Security, Digital & web, ERP and other Business applications
- B Tech/ B Com Science/ B IT with MS or equivalent from a reputed institution
- 12- 15 years of work experience in reputed Organisations
- Strong Project implementation and change management skills
- Should have handled a similar role in the past as head of IT - could be in smaller organisation OR separately handled the above profiles in large organisations and looking for a Head IT role.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Familiarity with the latest products & development in the IT field
- Familiarity with the Vendor Eco system
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.