Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:2181 Applications:502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Information Technology (14-18 yrs)
Position based with a Large Business Group in Gurgaon.
Key Responsibility :
- Responsible for the entire IT & Technology function.
- Driving the IT road Map for the organization.
- Develop world class & Cost-optimized IT Infrastructure, network, Cybersecurity framework, DR & BCP Framework, Hardware management, Plant security and access control management
- Manage all day to day IT operations
- Managing the IT Capex and Opex budgets for the company with strong focus on ROI for all IT spends.
- Play a key role in developing the Digital, E commerce and Mobile Tech landscape for the company in line with the focus on Consumer Segment growth.
- Own, manage and Develop the ERP application (Oracle) including wide basing its application across business processes and integrating it with other applications.
- Overall, make IT & Technology the Back bone of the organization in its growth Journey.
- Expertise in vendor and product evaluation with focus on overall IT architecture, technology stack & IT road Map to ensure smoother integration, transition and post implementation support.
- Custom Solutions - Core experience in managing the design, development and implementation of business solutions along with managing post implementation support, user training, change management and driving solution adoption.
- IT Architecture - Experience in consolidating the overall IT landscape and creating a unified IT Architecture at the organization level focusing on key technology trends like Cloud, Mobility, Analytics, RPA, IOT, AI etc.
- Good experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, SDLC and BPMS practices and latest technology trends like Cloud Computing, AI/ML, RPA, IOT, Block chain
- IT Operations, Infrastructure & Security: Experience in managing the complete IT operations, infrastructure, network, security, governance and user support for multi-location diversified setups.
- Expertise in all aspects of Partner /Vendor Management (Evaluation, Negotiation, Selection, Performance, SLA)
- Experience in handling website development, redesign, creating mobile apps and digital interfaces to tap end consumers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.