HR at Qween Network LLP
Views:1098 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Information Technology (12-18 yrs)
The IT Manager will be responsible for leading the technology mission for our India office in alignment with the group's policies & practices. This is a leadership role under the Executive Committee, with a direct line reporting to the APAC IT Director and dotted line reporting to Business Unit General Manager.
He/she will be in charge of:
- Manage & lead agile teams of 5-10 engineers. Participate and provide technology related inputs for infra cost estimation, 3 Year Plan, budgeting exercises
- Leadership and oversight of technology resources, requiring mentoring, performance management and career development
- Lead, plan & coordinate the delivery of software products to support Business Unit's business strategy
- Define & establish solution and system design to support the implementation of software products
- Leads the implementation of global & regional platform
- Maintain & support current and new software products
- Help define the IT organization needs
- Manage and coordinate the IT security operations and compliance ISO audits (internal & external audits)
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party vendors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.