Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:3091 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Head - Information Technology (10-15 yrs)
Head IT will provide technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of the vertical.
The IT Head will be the one to devise the IT strategy for the vertical and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place which will include requirement gathering, Vendor Evaluation and an end to end implementation.
What we want:
- Proven experience as a CIO or similar leadership role in Information Technology.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Developing strategic plans, identifying Information Technology applications supporting business plans, focused on increasing employee productivity and while maintaining practical information security needs
- Responsible for the technology vision and planning process that will regularly evaluate existing technology, information systems, and staffing, research new solutions and technologies and recommend changes.
- Planning and controlling hardware and software acquisitions, and facilities for the Information Technology department to ensure consistency with and support of the business plans
- Directing the design, development, and maintenance of systems, programs, and systems software to meet the unique business needs of the vertical
- Identifying vendors for software and mobile applications required to meet business requirements and work towards an end to end implementation
- Develops and monitors the approved annual operating and capital budgets for information and technology systems
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years of relevant experience with Masters in Computer Science - from a Tier 1 Institute
- You should have a comprehensive knowledge of information systems technology subjects and extensive knowledge of hardware and software. You should be abreast of new technologies.
- You should be adept at Systems design and development process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, pilot testing, installation, evaluation, and operational management
- You should have proven skills in vendor management / Budget preparation and monitoring. Planning and organizing
- You will lead from the front and be a team player that motivates and educates other team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.