Lead - Professional Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:510 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Head - Information Security - IT (17-24 yrs)
- The Head of Information Security serves as the Technical Specialist & Process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies.
- A key element of the role is working with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization.
- This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a Group- wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the functional units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes across the group companies
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework with required program management, design, implementation and operations
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Ensure compliance with any related legislation, such as the Data Protection Act, ISO standards or relevant local government regulations
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization's Information assets with VA/PT assessments and implementing DLP
- Head the Information Security Function by building its practices, processes, Tools and resources
Skill & Qualification :
- Around 20 years experience, With Minimum of 12-15 years of experience in a combination of IT risk management, information security jobs
- minimum 7 years in Technology/IT multinational company
- Proven working experience as Head Of Information Security
- Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field required.
- Professional security management certification
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices.
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.