Account Manager at Confidential
Views:360 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Information Security - IT (15-25 yrs)
Head - Information Security
- Run, steer, and develop all P&R domains (Business Continuity Mgmt., IT Service Continuity Mgmt., Crisis Mgmt., Global Incident Mgmt., Information & Document Mgmt., Information Security, Outsourcing, Privacy & Data Protection and Procurement), in line with internal & external requirements, business needs, service commitments and P&R framework
- Define and implement an organizational resilience strategy, establish a comprehensive response planning, and perform and execute tests, including follow-up on global incidents and testing failures
- Develop, implement, and adhere to P&R guidelines, procedures, controls, and trainings designed to maintain P&R organization and set standards and functional rules for Services
- Ensure conformity with IT and insurance regulation as well as legal obligations and related Policies, Standards and Rules of Procedure
- Provide a comprehensive, accurate, timely and cost-effective resilience reporting and advisory service to the management in accordance with all relevant regulatory controls, leading practices,
- Identify and analyze relevant Operational Resilience (OR) processes and services to enforce establishment of all phases of the P&R lifecycle
- Coordinate and perform annual OR lifecycle, information security and other safeguarding initiatives in accordance with requirements and identify and monitor changes
- Develop a comprehensive data protection concept and ensure & monitor proper data access controls
- Review the existing and planned data collections and transactions as well as analysis of all IT applications for their conformity and compatibility with legal requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.