Senior Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:3560 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Head - Industrial Relations - Telecom (13-20 yrs)
1) Formulates policy and directs and coordinates industrial relations activities of organization: Formulates policy for subordinate managers of departments, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee services, according to knowledge of company objectives, government regulations, and labor contract terms.
2) Writes directives advising department managers of company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
3) Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
4) Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
5) Consults legal staff to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
6) Prepares personnel forecast to project employment needs.
7) Writes and delivers presentation to corporate officers or government officials regarding industrial relations policies and practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.