Consultant at Michael Page
Views:706 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Industrial Relations - Manufacturing Plant (15-18 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is a global leading Manufacturing company. With exponential growth in India, they are looking to hire a Head Industrial Relations based in Pune.
Reporting into the HR Director, your roles and responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing all HR and IR related matters of 5 manufacturing plants of their Engine and Generator Business. You will work closely with Plant HR, IR, Welfare, Admin and CSR managers.
- Handling labor unions, wage settlement, employee relations and disciplinary matters and dealing with external stakeholders such as Govt authorities and union leaders.
- Facilitating smooth plant operation with a strong focus on IR activities like union handling, LTS management, Dharna resolution, lockouts and strikes while ensuring zero-man days/ productivity loss.
- Ensuring the implementation of LTS and setting mechanism for compliance review with union.
- Driving uniform grievance redressal initiative and ensuring efficient contract labor management.
The Successful Applicant
- You come with 15-18 years of experience as a Plant IR/ HR professional in an IR heavy environment and have worked in HR & IR for multiple manufacturing plants. You should possess excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with expertise in Indian Labor Law.
- This is an excellent opportunity to lead IR in a well-established organization. Market leading compensation, immense exposure and a highly meritocratic environment is on offer for the right candidate.