Consultant at Michael Page
Views:786 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Industrial Relations - Manufacturing Plant (15-18 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is a global leading Manufacturing company. With exponential growth in India, they are looking to hire a Head Industrial Relations based in Pune.
Reporting into the HR Director, your roles and responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing all HR and IR related matters of 5 manufacturing plants of their Engine and Generator Business. You will work closely with Plant HR, IR, Welfare, Admin and CSR managers.
- Handling labor unions, wage settlement, employee relations and disciplinary matters and dealing with external stakeholders such as Govt authorities and union leaders.
- Facilitating smooth plant operation with a strong focus on IR activities like union handling, LTS management, Dharna resolution, lockouts and strikes while ensuring zero-man days/ productivity loss.
- Ensuring the implementation of LTS and setting mechanism for compliance review with union.
- Driving uniform grievance redressal initiative and ensuring efficient contract labor management.
The Successful Applicant
- You come with 15-18 years of experience as a Plant IR/ HR professional in an IR heavy environment and have worked in HR & IR for multiple manufacturing plants. You should possess excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with expertise in Indian Labor Law.
- This is an excellent opportunity to lead IR in a well-established organization. Market leading compensation, immense exposure and a highly meritocratic environment is on offer for the right candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.