Senior Consultant at Maxima Global Executive Search
Views:797 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Industrial Relations - Manufacturing - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (12-15 yrs)
Our client is one of the world's top corporates with a footprint across the globe and instantly known for their world class products which enjoy leadership status in all the geographies and categories they operate in and they have won accolades for the cutting edge technologies, solutions and human resource practices they adopt.
Aggressive and robust Strategy supporting ambitious global growth coupled with excellence in Engineering, design, Manufacturing supported by a world-class sales organization are the hallmark of success for our client.
They are building capabilities in India to have world-class HR experience for the employees and in the process, they are looking to hire brilliant HR professional who have worked in manufacturing and technology services environment with similar large global organization.
Reporting into the India Head HR, the incumbent will work towards making the organization as a best place to work in the sub-continent and build robust practices which will be a benchmark globally. Vision is to build a strategic HR team who can address challenges in both, the manufacturing and technology services organization.
- Master's degree, with specialisation in Human Resources, from a premier institute - Tier I ONLY
- 12 to 15 years of post-qualification experience in HR function in similar role handling Industrial Relations in Manufacturing unionised environment ( Wage Negotiation, Employee Welfare) with global corporations which have both, manufacturing and technology divisions.
- Knowledge of HR processes, laws and regulations in a global environment customized to Indian Environment / work force is a MUST
- Experience in dealing with issues related to labor laws / unions is desirable.
- Strong combination of strategic and operational HR experience
- Experience in designing new HR processes or redesigning/streamlining existing ones - to align with business strategy - would be ideal
- Man Power Planning of both Blue & White Collared Employees
- Vendor Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, mentoring and training skills
- Stakeholder management