Owner at Corporate Search
Views:827 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Industrial Relations - Auto/Mfg/Industrial (12-20 yrs)
We have the following requirement with a well known MNC clients in Navi Mumbai
Graduate, MBA - HR / Personnel with 12-15 years of hands on experience specially in industry having unionized work force
- Requires university degree in human resources, business administration, behavioural science, or management.
- Requires substantial experience in general human resources or related work, with an emphasis in handling unionized workforce.
- Must have substantial managerial experience, preferably in the private sector.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with labour and employment law and practices.
- Must have demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of employees, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Requires strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Requires a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment, with an ability to understand the effect of decisions overall in the company.
- Must be able to handle confidential company and employee information with complete discretion.
- Must have strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data.
- Proficiency in the use of all MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Power Point.
Role is providing strategic direction on the issues relating to industrial relations, employee relations, and day to day staff grievances and issues at the shop floor.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.