Manager - Client Relation at Caliber Management Services
Views:489 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Industrial Relation & Human Resource - Chemicals Firm (18-22 yrs)
Position/Title: Site Incharge - IR & HR
Experience: Atleast 20 years of experience in managing IR, HR and Admin for large scale project sites/EPC Companies
Qualification: Any Graduate/PostGradute with an additional Management Degree in HR or PM & IR
Age Range 40 yrs.-48 yrs (Max)
CT range: 35- 40Lacs (Max)
Competencies / Skill Set desired:
- Good leadership, people management, interpersonal, negotiation, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Should possess high level of integrity and value system.
- Familiar and conversant with labour legislations such as Contract Labour Act., PF and ESI Act., ID Act., BOCW Act., Workmen Compensation Act., Interstate Migrant Act. etc.
- Experience in Construction/Manufacturing Industry is must.
- Site In- charge for Personnel & Administration.Responsibilities include Recruitment and mobilisation of project manpower, preparation of Budgets, Induction, administering PMS process for employees
- Formulates policy and coordinates industrial relations activities of the Project Site
- Arranging licenses and permits, Site Logistics, Labour Welfare, IR Issues, Staff Grievance handling, Security, Wage Administration for Temp staffing, Statutory compliances for project
- Consults legal staff to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law
- Responsible for all administration aspects of the association headquarters, staffing, facilities, telecommunications, database management etc. at the project site
- Liaison with the statutory agencies, PF, ESI, Labour Commissioners and compliance.
- Implement and maintain a harmonious and comprehensive IR/ Administration environment at Project Site.
- Drives Community Development and Outreach programs in and around the site, implements various CSR activities planned from time to time.