Manager - Client Relation at Caliber Management Services
Views:629 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Industrial Relation & Human Resource - Chemicals Firm (18-22 yrs)
Position/Title: Site Incharge - IR & HR
Experience: Atleast 20 years of experience in managing IR, HR and Admin for large scale project sites/EPC Companies
Qualification: Any Graduate/PostGradute with an additional Management Degree in HR or PM & IR
Age Range 40 yrs.-48 yrs (Max)
CT range: 35- 40Lacs (Max)
Competencies / Skill Set desired:
- Good leadership, people management, interpersonal, negotiation, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Should possess high level of integrity and value system.
- Familiar and conversant with labour legislations such as Contract Labour Act., PF and ESI Act., ID Act., BOCW Act., Workmen Compensation Act., Interstate Migrant Act. etc.
- Experience in Construction/Manufacturing Industry is must.
- Site In- charge for Personnel & Administration.Responsibilities include Recruitment and mobilisation of project manpower, preparation of Budgets, Induction, administering PMS process for employees
- Formulates policy and coordinates industrial relations activities of the Project Site
- Arranging licenses and permits, Site Logistics, Labour Welfare, IR Issues, Staff Grievance handling, Security, Wage Administration for Temp staffing, Statutory compliances for project
- Consults legal staff to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law
- Responsible for all administration aspects of the association headquarters, staffing, facilities, telecommunications, database management etc. at the project site
- Liaison with the statutory agencies, PF, ESI, Labour Commissioners and compliance.
- Implement and maintain a harmonious and comprehensive IR/ Administration environment at Project Site.
- Drives Community Development and Outreach programs in and around the site, implements various CSR activities planned from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.