Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:1640 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Head - Industrial Finance - Manufacturing (12-17 yrs)
Head - Industrial Finance (Manufacturing)
- Industrial Finance Head - AVP or GM
- Position would cover Industrial finance function of all plants of the company located across the country. Person will be based at Chandigarh/ Mohali so that he/she is able to operate from the plant locations situated in close vicinity of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
- Reporting to entity CFO.
Qualification and Experience :
- A CA or CMA with around 12+ years of experience in Industrial finance.
- Experience of working in assembly or process plants is must. Exposure of Electrical, electronics, automation sectors would be preferred.
- Should have proven track records of bringing cost efficiency/ productivity, achieving process- standardization/ simplification and maintaining appropriate financial controls.
Job Profile and Requisites :
- Efficiently guide and leverage a team of 25+ industrial finance members working in different plants including the plant finance heads.
- Review and control of product raw material cost, BOM and conversion cost (COGS).
- Monthly MIS, preparation/ review of Budgets, financial projections etc., to develop and maintain production strategy including operational requirements & budget requirements.
- Procurement control of components/ raw material, Consumable, Spares etc. Expense/other cost control at the point of expenditure. Review all long-term key commercial arrangements, purchase/services contracts before they are signed by the Company.
- Bring plant efficiency by controlling scrap, plant base cost, Line rejection/ market rejections, Inventory obsolescence, variance analysis, productivity etc.
- CAPEX and Business Case Financial Evaluation (BCFE) requirement, evaluation of financial viability for every new CAPEX/Capital required.
- Support to implement standardized Policy and procedures across the plants to improve operational efficiency. Recommend and implement new technology, solutions, software within Finance department to improve productivity.
- Manage visits of internal/external auditors and remain a point of contact for all industrial finance related work.
- Perform a variety of tasks, to avoid any unplanned outages, down times etc. also showing a wide degree of creativity and latitude to monitor & manage exceptions.
- Inventory management and supervision of monthly physical verification exercise.
- Should have sound understanding of indirect tax laws, ensure tax compliance of plant operations and secure all GST credits in a timely manner. Should have exposure of dealing with tax/ industrial incentives and liaising with relevant authorities.
- Close coordination with Industrial heads and plant heads. Anticipate requirements in advance and proactively extend support.
- Close coordination with HO finance, R&D, Procurement, Service Finance and BU finance heads. Should have proven ability to see big picture and contextualise Industrial finance activities with the larger Company finance objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.