Executive Search at Vito India Advisors
Views:1653 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Indirect Taxation - Real Estate Vertical - Conglomerate - CA (14-25 yrs)
Job Accountabilities :
1. Implement IDT laws (in particular GST) and their practical application in a host of business areas, in general, and real estate, in particular
2. Ensure flawless statutory compliances in a largely automated environment for multiple entities across the country at fairly high scale of operations
3. Optimize and validate from time-to-time various IDT proposals ensuring that they are both tax compliant as well as tax-efficient
4. Handle Departmental audits, enquiries and similar interventions
5. Maintain healthy external relations in order to present the industry's or company's views on any IDT issue before tax authorities
6. Comprehensive litigation management: providing substantive assistant in drafting of legal documents like reply to SCNs, appeals etc.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills) :
1. Carry a well-rounded personality in order to work in a large and well-diversified Group and adapt to and make a switch to other businesses with ease and confidence
2. Strong knowledge of indirect taxes (in particular GST) and their practical application in corporate entities with annual turnover exceeding Rs 5,000 cr.
3. In-depth understanding of the real estate sector and its tax complexities, past and present issues
4. Computer/automation skills - Standard computer skills, preferably supplemented with knowledge of SAP, Fintech, Automation and Tableau
5. Communicate clearly and concisely (verbal and written) with vertical stakeholders in a timely manner.