Head - Indirect Taxation Group - CA - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Role : Head - Indirect Taxation (Group)
We are looking for proactive, result-oriented, diligent and multi-skilled professional with more than 12 years of expertise in handling Indirect Taxation at PAN India level. Preferably from FMCG or Retail Industry.
Principal Responsibilities :
- To ensure compliance in Indirect Tax PAN India
- To ensure all the changes in Law, Acts, Notification and circular under Customs, Central Excise, Service Tax, VAT to be implemented as and when it comes
- Responsible for timely submission of Statutory Returns and Audit Reports and also initiate the Completion of VAT/CST Assessments.
- Handling Litigation in Indirect Tax.
- Pro-active in identifying tax risks and quick in resolution and develop appropriate internal controls to ensure statutory compliance under various indirect tax laws.
- Active involvement in GST implementation in the Group companies. Leading the project and work hand-in hand with the appointed consultant, IT team for proper implementation of GST
Candidate Preference :
Experience : 10-15 years
Educational Qualification : CA
Bangalore based candidates only ( Preferably from Karnataka)
Candidates from FMCG/Retail/Telecom/Durables companies preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.