Head - Indirect Taxation - Electricals/Switchgears - CA (10-20 yrs)
Industry : Electricals / Switchgears
Category : Finance
Skills : indirect taxation, GST, GST Compliance, Excise Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax
Job Description :
1. Head Indirect Taxation for a listed organisation in the Electrical Industry
2. Opportunity to lead the implementation of GST, GST Compliance across all office locations
Client Details :
Our client is a listed organisation and a leading player in the Electrical industry.
As, Head - Indirect Taxation, you will be based out of Vadodara and your responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to :
- Ensuring GST compliance for pan-India (24 states) location with the help of GST team as per statutory timelines
- Ensuring compliance like ITC reversal on invoices unpaid for 180 days (and re-credit on payment), restricted activities, write-off of goods, proportionate credit related to exempted supplies
- Getting prepared monthly reconciliation between Purchase and Sales Register with GST records prepared by GST team
- Responding to Vendor's responses / queries related to Vendor reconciliation within minimum turnaround time
- Coordination with internal and external auditors for providing data and information required for various audits
- Review of data & documents related to branches, to ensure proper GST compliance & documentation at each location
- Managing other indirect tax related matters such as excise tax, service tax, presenting the organisation to tribunal
- Experience in implementing IT systems such as RPA, Oracle, SAP will be an added advantage
- As a successful candidate for the Head - Indirect Taxation role, you are a qualified Chartered Accountant with 10-15 years of relevant experience (especially in GST Compliance), are capable of managing a large team.
- Candidates from manufacturing industry and mobile to Vadodara will be preferred.
Job Offer :
As Head- Indirect taxation, you will have :
- Opportunity to head the Indirect Tax function of one of the largest listed organisation in the electronic industry
- Opportunity to lead a large team and directly work with the promoters of the company.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Akhaury on +91 (0) 22 4236 3314
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.