Head - Indirect Procurement - Retail (7-15 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Category - Operations
Skills - Procurement, Sourcing, Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Indirect sourcing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- An opportunity to take on a leadership role.
- Fast track your career growth by working with a leading Indian organization.
Our client is one of India's largest retail organizations. With a very strong PAN India presence already in place, the organization is set to grow fairly rapidly in the future as well.
Reporting in to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the procurement function for all non-trading categories within the organization.
- Managing e-procurement and e-auction systems.
- Driving cost reduction and cost-saving strategies across the organization.
- Managing a team across different spend categories.
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will have:
- At least 7 years of prior experience managing indirect spends in a consumer facing organisation.
- Preferably be a graduate of a top tier management/engineering college.
- Managed large spend budgets during your tenure.
- Prior team management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work with a leading organization in a leadership role.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
[NOTE: Job posted through Broadbean Web Service API.]