Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:651 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Indirect Procurement - API Pharma Manufacturing Firm (12-25 yrs)
We are a leading, professionally managed Executive Search organization that identifies Senior Talent for our clients who are World-Renowned MNCs & Indian Enterprises across diverse verticals. We do placements across functions and India.
Our clients are a Leading Pharma organization based in Hyderabad with a headcount of 2000+. They have profitable & growing operations.
Our clients seek an accomplished Procurement Manager based in Hyderabad to take ownership of the Indirect Procurement function. Must have strong strategic & operational experience. Will report to the Business Head.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate high initiative, ownership, and integrity and possess a strong entrepreneurial drive and vision.
Role Description - Based out of Hyderabad, this employee will be expected to carry out Indirect procurement Services at the corporate level to meet best practices across the industry which will further help the organization to achieve its goal. Managing OPEX of manufacturing unit and supporting its operations.
1. Conduct Rigorous Spend Analytics of each sub-category to establish a Roadmap of Strategic Sourcing.
2. Should have end-to-end knowledge from negotiation to procurement of Chemicals, Consumables, Electrical, Mechanical & Maintenance Items.
3. Generate RFQs, get Quotes, prepare QCS to finalize PO, and coordinate with Finance for vendor payments.
4. Vendor Development - Availability of substitute vendors & development for new products, AMCs.
5. Vendor relationship management & choosing the best vendors and conducting vendor audits - Should be well versed with on-site/off-site vendor assessment, and vendor rating procedures.
6. Ability to negotiate competitive prices from existing supplier/ new vendors Domestic or International.
Define category strategy identifying the key levers to maximize savings through structured Ideation for MRO, Capex, Admin., Lab & Service expenses.
7. Guide individual category buyers to establish the structure and management for Procurement Excellence.
8. Work with category stakeholders and business partners to strengthen procurement policies and procedures.
9. Compliance to Audits, both Internal and External.
10. Measure and track performance KPIs of each spending category and define budgetary impact.
11. Coordinate with Operational Excellence, EHS, and Production and gel the needs in alignment with Unit / Company goals / KPIs
1. Education: Graduate / Post-Graduate
2. Should have 15 - 25 Years of experience in pharma API manufacturing organizations handling indirect procurement.
The position is expected to be closed in the next four weeks.
Our clients offer excellent salaries and career growth prospects.
Kindly also provide the below information in resume:
1. Name of Institute and Year of completing your highest qualification:
2. Name of your current organization:
3. Type of products manufactured by your organization:
4. Your current designation:
5. Your current KRAs:
6. The number of years of experience in Indirect Procurement:
7. Size of the team reporting to you:
8. Your current CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs per annum):
9. Your expected CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs per annum):
10. Joining time if selected:
11. Your availability date/time for the interview:
12. Your current city of residence:
13. Your willingness to be located in Hyderabad:
14. Your contact/mobile number:
15.Detail/s of any major achievement/s in your career:
16. Details of appointing new vendors::
17. Details of Awards won:
18. Annual value of indirect procurement done by you (Rs. crores):
19. Indirect items procured by you:
20. Reason/s for seeking a change:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.