Delivery Manager at Xpert Conexions
Views:1325 Applications:492 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Human Resources - Telecom (11-15 yrs)
- Establish the HR strategy to support the business objective, identifying the focus areas for HR and align existing HR systems and processes to support the business requirements
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of the organization.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans by conducting periodic pay surveys, so they are competitive and cost-effective for the firm.
- Work with the firm's executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- Develop and implement a talent strategy approach by identifying potential talent, developing assessment processes, implementing effective employee retention programs, and guiding succession planning for key senior roles
- Lead efforts to conduct ongoing organizational and employee needs assessments to identify gaps and develop training needed to drive organizational strategy.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Monitor the total HR expenditure in accordance with the agreed budget.
- Lead efforts to support the advancement of diversity and inclusion into the organization's culture. Identify and lead workplace initiatives and practices to cultivate and facilitate employee engagement Administrative Support: Provision of adequate Human Resource, Office utilities, Logistics arrangements, Facilities maintenance, tackling all disciplinary issues with suitable action, Conduct of Timely Meetings, Vendor Management, issuing of necessary Orders, Circulars & Notices, Monitoring the work of outsourced staff etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.