Regional Perm Head | South India at Randstad
Views:2061 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Head - Human Resources - Technology Firm (18-25 yrs)
Overview of the role:
The company is looking for a process-oriented, HR leader who can bring the maturity of a large organization in the system.
Opportunity to learn and grow in a progressive work environment.
- Define the vision and deliver associated programs globally for the company to achieve the business goals from a long term perspective through a strategic HR plan
- Create an atmosphere that promotes moral, ethical and legal business conduct and ensures team is meeting customer needs and contractual obligations.
- Develop and Implement an effective coaching plan with the individual/team
- Effectively guiding the performance and career development of the people
- Accountable for performance and personal development of the team.
- Set high expectations for self and others and clearly communicate them. Challenges self and others to achieve at high levels.
- Effectively manage the biannual performance review process, providing honest and encouraging feedback regarding career and growth potential to the team
- Encourages Managers to lead and apply performance management activities.
- Act as a role model and mentor to support and develop senior professionals into new leaders.
- Acknowledge and reinforce high-quality work and outstanding performance efforts
- Facilitate efforts to increase retention and utilization
- Ensure that all staff complete and gain appropriate individual training plans annually.
- Actively participate in training and development programs.
- Create a culture that is based on knowledge sharing and learning from best practices.
- Develop and follow a personal plan to stay abreast of industry/ business developments and market trends.
The HR Leader will oversee any/all restructuring activity which involves financial and disparate impact analysis (if required), creating a communication strategy and severance and retention plans as needed to support the business
- Ensure all legal and statutory compliances are met at all times
Leadership & Accountability:
- Build cohesive teams of people within the organization, valuing team spirit
- Share achievements with the team such that each team member feels valuable and appreciated
- Take ownership for policy, regulation and compliance in all relevant areas
- Go getter attitude, Collaborative, Agile, Responsive, Persuasive
Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Drive the annual plans for the company in terms of talent acquisition & retention
- Strategize and lead all people related interventions like PMS, talent management, OD, talent reviews, assessment centers etc.
- Driving the learning and development interventions for all the employees globally and facilitate is creating a culture of collaboration and collective success
- Design and develop HR practices that ensure the right employer branding and help to attract and retain the best talent in market
Rewards, Recognition and Compensation
- Designing and putting the talent management framework to link it directly to a reward based flexible performance system and leading the change management for the same
- Guide the senior management and business heads to provide the support and perspective required to make critical employee-related decisions through a data-backed approach
- Be the custodian of the company culture and values institutionalizing and promoting them across the organization at all times
- Be responsible for developing a team of direct reports to take up additional responsibilities
Values and Ethics:
- Coach others on the significance of the values & help others identify where they should be demonstrating the values
- Demonstrate the values even when operating in complex and ambiguous situations
- At least 18 years of experience in HR with 8-10 years of work experience in senior leadership roles in a Technology firm preferred.
- Strong leadership skills (interpersonal connect with business heads and other stakeholders)
MBA candidates are preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in all functions under HR- Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benchmarking, Talent Management, OD, Learning & Development, Performance management, staff development, Employee engagement etc.