Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1946 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Head - Human Resources - Tech Startup (15-30 yrs)
Our client is an established firm in technology space looking to hire the HR- Head. The role is based in Mumbai and reports to the Managing Director.
Your roles and responsibilities will be as follows:
- The HR Head would be responsible for designing and delivering the overall HR strategy (including Talent Acquisition, Training, Performance Management, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement and Administration)
- Manage a team of 3-4 (TA Manager, Payroll Manager, Operations Manager and junior profiles from other CoEs) and handle complexity that comes with a start-up set up.
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating Human Resource Management activities of the organization to maximize its strategic and ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and HR initiatives and programs within the set HR budgets
- Ensuring proactive HR function (employee relations, employee compensation, HR policies)
As a successful candidate:
- You come with minimum 15 years of strong HR generalist experience with strategic mindset and ability to understand business challenges
- Have expertise in stakeholder management and liaising with top management/promoters.
- Looking for seasoned professionals having start-up experience.
- Candidates with technology/internet/fintech/service industry experience will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.