HR at P2HRM Consulting
Views:1894 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Human Resources - Steel (15-20 yrs)
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop organisational HR strategy and HR road Map aligned to business needs and aspirations of employees.
- Develop policy frame work for recruitment, C&B and career and succession planning for talent.
- Develop overall administration policy and ensure adherence to same at the corporate and site.
- Drive development of High potential talent and ensure a strong leadership for pipeline.
- Conduct periodic review of organisation structure, lines of control and delegation of authority to staff to ensure it meets the needs of business and ensure speed and flexibility in decision making.
- Guide the site HR teams in developing and implementing Human Resource policies.
- Review recruitment policies, sources and methods, practices and systems with reference to the requirements of various functions in close co-ordination with Group Talent Acquisition team.
- Oversee HR / IR activities of the Project /Operating Sites. Ensure peaceful Industrial Relations.
- Monitor efficacy of performance management frame work and provide overall supervision and guidance to the performance management process through discussions with corporate functional Heads and site Heads.
- Oversee the design and development of compensation strategy and programs, including finalization of the compensation structure, quantum and incentives for employees at various levels.
- Develop administrative policies with regard to travel, transport (fleet management), guest houses, hotel lodging and use of the facility.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for HR functions. Monitor and control overhead cost.
- Ensure high level of employee engagement and satisfaction and retention of key personnel.
- Play active role in recruitment of senior and middle level roles in the Business.
- Work closely with Group CHRO & ensure building a people centric result oriented organisation.
- Build a high talent organisation in consultation with Group HR
- Consult & avail specialised services from Group HR, COE
- Ensure entire HR workflow is as per our group integrated HRIS System
Knowledge, Skill & Experience
Educational Qualifications - MBA (HR) from a reputed institution.
Relevant Experience - Should have around 15-20 years of experience in Human Resource function in a large organisation with min 3-5 years as a Head Human Resources in Manufacturing Industry preferably in Metal Industry - Both Corporate and site HR Experience.
- ER / IR experience in Manufacturing / Metal Industry.
- Change Management, especially leading change for Positive, Proactive and Productive Culture.
Competencies - Excellent interpersonal skill
- High energy and agility
- Business Understanding
- Strategic Thinking - Excellent Communication Skill
- Good In Man Management
- Change Management