Owner at Freelancer
Views:2792 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Head - Human Resources - Startup (7-15 yrs)
- We are looking for Head HR for young, dynamic, well funded startup based in Mumbai. This is a senior management role, reporting to CEO.
- Female candidates would be preferred.
Job responsibilities :
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Develops an organisational culture encompassing vision, values, norms, systems, beliefs, behaviours and habits that contribute progressively to business.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with union, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
As a successful candidate you should be/have :
- Seasoned HR professional with 7-15 years of experience post MBA from a good B school.
- Led HR for a mid-sized organization. Prior experience of leading HR is must.
- Worked with good brands to bring good best practices.
- A quick learner and influencer.
- Someone who can work with an organization in its scale-up a journey.
- Expertise in Talent Acquisition & Learning is an absolute must have.
- Excellent people management skills and charismatic personality.