Associate Director at Strivex
Views:715 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Human Resources - Staffing Industry (10-14 yrs)
Job Title: HR Head
Experience 10 to 14 years
Responsible to lead the HR function, coordinating with inter departmental teams, collaborating the individual and organizational goals and bringing in an energized leadership, an ambitious spirit, and best-in-class human resources practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. HR Strategy
- Implement HR Strategy in lines with Business Vision and HR plans.
- Re-look and review the HR Organization Structure and in view of HR Plans.
- Build HR team capability to deliver the HR Strategy.
2. HR Automation
- Lead the HR Automation project across locations.
- Review and align HR Polices in light of HR Automation and also in accordance with best in class HR practices. Manage change in policies without impacting the morale and motivation of employees.
- Enable, Train employees to deal with the change thereby delivering better employee experience.
3. Talent Management
- Lead Talent Management process and manage Hi-Potential programs.
- Conduct Succession Planning exercise and provide all the necessary support for development of successors.
4. Performance Management
- Drive a performance-oriented culture by enabling role clarity and accountability.
- Ensure that the business plan is cascaded in terms of quantifiable performance measures across the organization to enable the effective implementation of the performance management system.
- Lead and ensure effective deployment of the annual performance appraisal process. Work closely with the department heads during target setting, appraisal and performance feedback sessions.
5. Talent Acquisition
- Conduct manpower planning in coordination with the Department Heads in order to ensure skilled human capital in the right numbers to achieve business results.
- Monitor & Review staffing numbers so as to ensure optimal staffing of functions.
- Oversee and guide the effective development and implementation of a proactive recruitment management system to ensure that manpower requirements for every department are effectively fulfilled within the pre-set recruitment lead times.
6. Learning & Development
- Lead the learning & development initiatives; drive the training need identification in consultation with the Department Heads and oversee the effective planning and implementation of training programmes to ensure capability building of employees.
- Lead the establishment of a robust Learning Management System; guide and oversee the implementation of the same to ensure effective knowledge management and leveraging on organizational knowledge.
7. Compensation & Benefits
- Link Compensation / Merit Increments with Performance.
- Standardize Compensation & Incentive plans to bring objectivity and transparency.
- Govern the implementation of initiatives in the area of rewards and compensation such as variable pay scheme, increments etc. Keep track of the latest industry trends in the area of rewards and compensation.
- Support the annual compensation activities ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increase processes.
8. Employee Engagement
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and managing internal communications strategies to support business objectives.
- Implement best in class practices for employee retention.
9. HR Policies & processes
- Develop and ensure effective implementation of standardized Human Resources policies for personnel across the organization.
- Drive best practices and improvements to internal processes & systems.
- Proactively communicate policies and process to employees.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements for Core Employees while working closely with Legal Function.
- Deal with the concerned statutory authorities on non-routine matters and ensure timely resolution of the same.