Partner - Leadership Hiring at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:827 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Human Resources - Shipping/ITeS (20-25 yrs)
Head - Human Resources
Job Description : Our client is a leading global shipping company, looking for HR Professional with significant exposure in ITeS industry.
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Overseeing all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Overseeing the implementation of Human Resources programs, monitoring administration to established standards and procedures
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies
- Designing, directing and managing a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management
- Directing the organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company
Desired Profile :
- 20+ years of HR experience from ITeS Industry.
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields
- In-depth knowledge about local and international Human Resource Processes, employment legislation, and legal regulations
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of HR management