Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:2800 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:226
Head - Human Resources - Shared Services (12-18 yrs)
- Head HR Shared Services, will have the responsibilities to build and run the HR Shared Services Centre, partnering with the COEs and Business Units' HR Heads.
- In the earlier phases, shall drive the harmonisation of HR processes across all the business units and shall be identifying and appointing the appropriate human capital management system to support this delivery both seamlessly and in a cost competitive manner.
- Subsequently, help upgrade the HR Shared Services, create and implementing the overall service delivery strategy, including developing and executing on a detailed program road map, working with process owners and service providers to identify optimal service solutions and continuous improvement opportunities to mature the overall service delivery capability.
- S/he will provide hands-on program management of our core HR services, partnering with the COEs and HRBPs to drive high quality execution of HR Operations, HRIS, Employee Resources, and Payroll functions
Exp- Range- 12-18 years of work experience in Shared Services out of which 5-7 years of experience as Head/Team Management role managing Transition and delivery for shared services
- Person will be responsible to lead the upgrade of HR Shared Service and handle detailed program plans covering deliverables, program milestones, requirements, staffing and budgets.
- Establish and run to KPI- s, driving high quality customer support in an efficient and scalable manner.
- Anticipate needs to continue to scale our function and business: diagnose and drive the improvement of existing programs and drive the development of entirely new ways for us to seamlessly get great work done.
- Build and lead a stellar team of highly customer- and delivery focussed shared service professionals.
- Develop and maintain appropriate operation policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Build a continuous service improvement process and consult with process owners to explore opportunities to mature/optimize key processes.
- Monitor process adoption and maturity levels for key service management processes.
- Partner with HR COE's and HRBPs to deliver comprehensive customer service solutions.
- Develop and monitor organizational dashboards to assess the performance of the Shared Service Center. Oversee HRIS initiatives to translate requirements into process/functional design/system solutions.