CEO & HR Consultant at HR Power
Views:742 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Head - Human Resources - SaaS (5-10 yrs)
Job Description for - Head of HR
SaaS Labs (https://saaslabs.co/) is a very fast growing company in the software as a service - SaaS- space with three core products Justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and Helpwise.io (https://helpwise.io/) and EasyCalendar (https://easycalendar.com/). The cloud contact centre space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in next few years
The company was founded in 2016 Gaurav Sharma -linkedin.com/in/gaufire
Location - Noida
Reporting to - CEO
Recruitment & Induction:
- Managing complete recruitment cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
- Induction of new entrants to familiarize them with company culture, values, policies, processes and assist them in understanding their roles and responsibilities
Training & Development:
- Conceptualizing & developing training & development initiatives for improved productivity, building capability and quality enhancement.
- Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for particular positions and analysis of the existing level of skills.
- Organizing internal & external training programs. Developing multi skills as per defined standards.
- Developing and implementing the performance appraisal system for the company and coordinating it with other line managers.
Performance Management System:
- Fixing KRA's of employees as per the organization goals.
- Mid-Term and Annual appraisal to evaluate the performance of employees and linking to annual increments and promotions.
- Extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA with 5-10 years of HR experience with dynamically growing organizations.
- Hands on person who can architect the HR Infrastructure and drive change initiatives.
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and highly organized with sound knowledge of HR systems and labour laws