Director - HR at TagLynk Careers Pvt Ltd
Views:2232 Applications:716 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Head - Human Resources - Retail/Online (4-10 yrs)
This role involves direction setting, designing people strategies as well as executing them
- Designing & driving org culture - working with the leadership to create org manifesto, championing the cause of instilling cultural values in how we work and take decisions.
- Making Org an employer of choice - manage branding, communications, create superior candidate experience across the interview & onboarding lifecycle, design & implement appropriate compensation structures, create & implement career development practices.
- Creating a high-morale and productive work environment - working on designing & implementing work policies, creating & running rewards & recognition rituals, planning & organising employee engagement activities, taking care of employees mental wellness.
- Providing a safe workplace for the employees - creating and managing feedback policies & practices, building open & transparent communication practices, implementing POSH policy.
- Driving HR ops, programs & projects across all the org, involving working with leadership, cross functional teams, external stakeholders
- Has a deep sense of purpose for making positive impact on peoples lives
- Has an understanding of what makes people do what they do
- 4+ years of experience at a fast growing startup handling people strategies & HR operations
- Experience in building & scaling programs in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously & navigate ambiguity with minimal data & supervision
- Strong people, collaboration & communication skills