Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:3965 Applications:574 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Head - Human Resources - Retail (9-15 yrs)
- Developing and Implementing HR initiatives in line with WPP Financeplus objectives
- Leading the HR departments including recruitment, training, employee engagement, talent management HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department
- Employee Engagement - Liaising directly with the head of the departments, Engaging Employee base at every level, Cascading business goals down to the workforce, Rewarding based on goal achievement & Driving them to achieve organizational goals
- Training - business, soft skills & new hire orientation
- Performance management, benefits & compensation structures
- End to End Recruitment
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development including succession planning and sr level talent acquisition
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
- Creating and managing the HR department's annual budget. Manage all HR transactions using HRMS
- Manage all Statutory and compliance process
- Migrating work related to the various employee life cycle stages into the Shared Services
Desired Skills and Experience
- 9-15 years of post-qualification experience from a HR institute with a Retail Giant and well known brand.
- Hands on Knowledge of HR functions specifically benefits, payroll, HR policies and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems that have a broader impact on HR Shared Services
- Organizational leadership skills and a drive to achieve results
- High energy individual with the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Should have managed a medium to large sized team. Expected to have sound people skills.
- High attention to detail while simultaneously capable of seeing the whole picture
- Knowledge of quality and process maturity frameworks would be desirable.
- Financial services industry experience is an added advantage
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of the leadership team
- An attractive opportunity for a strategic HR role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.